Saturday, January 31, 2009

Ladies & gentlemen...introducing...Justbe.

My "handle" is JustBe & I luv all things girly & fabulous, although on the outside I'm quite simple. I love the Lord, my family & friends, animals, nature, & laughing. I really like clothes, shoes, make up, hair & beauty products, food, music, television, & magazines. Right now I'm really interested in growing as a Christian, natural hair care, vintage clothes, & buying my first home. I've been wanting to start a blog for a while now & I can't believe I've finally gotten around to it! I'm never usually at a loss for words, but for some reason today I am. I just have to get the hang of this thing & then I'll be a bloggin little monkey who is followed by at least one person lol!

4 comments:

  1. You have your first "at least one". I eagerly await another post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww, thank you Sophia...I'm so glad you're here!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi!

    Your natural hair is wonderful!! I have a blogspot that I am launching could you check it out for me?? and Would you follow my blog ?? Please Check out my new items I have too!!!! Thanks give me feedback.

    Thanks!
    Love being a "NaturalHead"

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much LinzMary! The earrings on your blog are so cute & I can't wait to see more. I really do appreciate you stopping by!

    ReplyDelete