Saturday, February 6, 2010
meh...
I am so unhappy with my life, but I realize I'm amazingly blessed. It's quite a quandry. I just want to be satisfied with what I've been given, but something is missing & I have no clue what it is. It could be having a male friend to spend time with, but I don't think so. It could be not receiving recognition at work & being passed over for a promotion for no apparent reason other than not brown nosing. Maybe it's my ongoing medical problems, but they are so not serious & I'm used to dealing with it. What in the heck is it?! Why am I so unhappy? I have God (I attend a great church, but I'm not involved), great friends (who all live in other cities), great family (who get on my nerves unintentionally & don't understand me), great job working with young people (in an unorganized place with poor leadership & some co-workers I cannot stand), great health (with a small issue here & there), & a great companion in my kitty son (he gets on my nerves sometimes, but I adore him). I don't get it...ok, I do kind of see some challenges, but overall, it's really not that bad. I think I'll have to pray very hard about this...I know God will help me figure out how to arrange it all in my mind. I just don't want to end up being one of those people that's never happy & who makes everyone who reads her blog unhappy too...you know the angsty, brooding type (nothing's wrong with it, it's just not for me). We'll just have to see how things go.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment